The Istanbul Airport
- In Turkey, they drive on the right side of the road! So cool what you can learn when you look out the window as your plane is landing.
- They have a Nathan’s Hot Dog Stand - I did not have enough time to check if it was trademarked correctly or not J
- “Café and Bar” is spelled “Kafe ve Bar.”
- “Gate” is “Kapi”
- This airport is incredibly diverse – so many different people traveling all over the world.
- I’m glad I could connect to the Wifi to see the geofilters. Best part of modern-day traveling!